Buzz spends his days designing at Help Scout, mentoring young designers, advising startups on how to build design teams and hanging out on the beach with his wife and son. He's passionate about solving tough customer problems by combining thoughtful research, clever technology and beautiful design.
Buzz has previously contributed to, and led design teams at, Atlassian, Campaign Monitor, Skype, Sendle and a number of start-ups and agencies in Europe and Australia. He's also the Founder of Prevue, a design presentation tool used by over 30,000 design agencies to share concepts and gather client feedback.
Buzz has also spoken at:
- Various — Private Events, 2017
- Sydney Product Designers — Meetup, 2017
- Digital Design — Spark Festival, 2016
- Advance Global Summit — Sydney Opera House, 2015
- The Intersection of Design and Tech — General Assembly, 2015
- Getting Started in Digital — Vivid Sydney, 2014
- Future of Digital — Mashable, 2014